1 | For people feeling unwell
Please seek medical advice immediately and take a test (even if you have very mild symptoms).
About rapid antigen test
Please refer to the announcement about ‘Selecting and using rapid antigen tests’ for more information about the test.
2 | For people who have tested positive
Points to Note for Persons Pending Admission
People with positive or preliminary positive COVID-19 nucleic acid test results will receive an SMS notification about the result, together with a request to fill in an electronic form (www.chp.gov.hk/cdpi) to submit information, including those on family members living in the same household.
3 | For people who are close contacts of a confirmed case
· Put on a well-fitted surgical mask properly and maintain at least one-metre social distance from the confinee.
· Maintain good ventilation and environment hygiene at home (including kitchen and toilet).
· Maintain good personal hygiene, especially hand hygiene.
· Monitor health condition and call 'StayHomeSafe' Scheme hotline (1833 019) for assistance if symptoms develop or see scenario 1.
- HA hotline for medical advice: 1836 115
- Make an appointment with one of the HA-designated clinics
- Reserve designated fleet service to one of the designated clinics after making an appointment
- Apply for admission to isolation facilities via the Fire Services Department
WhatsApp: 5233 1833 WeChat: fsd_cif
- Door-to-door Vaccination Programme
Registration hotline: 3705 5658
- Pharmacist Hotline supporting diagnosed patients at home
- What you should know for COVID-19: early testing and detection
- COVID-19 testing service for targeted groups
- Compulsory testing for certain persons
- List of Primary Care Directory enrolled doctors who would arrange
- Taking Care of Your Health and Well-being
- Health Advice for Home Quarantine
- Important Notice for Home Confinees who are the Close Contact of a Confirmed Case
- What should I do while waiting for admission to hospital or isolation facilities
- Child mental health during COVID-19
- Health Tips for Fighting the Virus (Students) (Chinese only)